Professional counseling is available to meet the unique needs of people of all ages. CJFS’ experienced, licensed clinical social workers are available to provide individual, couple, and family therapy designed to help you and your loved ones meet life’s challenges.
Professional counseling helps you learn how to cope with:
- Relationship Dynamics
- Conflict Resolution
- Grief & Loss
- Medical Issues
- Loss of Independence
- And more
All of our counseling and social service support is completely confidential. Medicare and supplemental plans are accepted for eligible services. Fees are based on ability to pay. To make an appointment, please call 205-879-3438 or email our clinical director, Stu Jaffe at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lynn Rathmell has been offering Career Consultation at CJFS since 1995. In a private, confidential environment, clients can participate in the any of the following career services:
- Assessing employment history and career needs.
- Exploring career options.
- Critiquing resumes.
- Developing a plan to achieve employment placement.
- Networking strategies.
- Interviewing skills coaching.
- Motivating clients and monitoring agreed upon goals.
- Referral to local agencies, groups or professionals who can also assist in the career and employment field.
When resources have allowed and our client base was interested, CJFS has offered monthly group meetings to address the needs of current clients and others in the employment market. This group may be offered in the future. Please contact Lynn at 879-3438, ext 7105 for an appointment.