Senior Care Solutions
The journey of aging can present complex challenges for older adults and their families. CJFS professional Care Managers specialize in supporting individuals and families as they navigate this journey. Our focus is enabling individuals to maintain their independence and quality of life in a stable, safe environment.
Care Consultation and Coordination: This proactive process begins with an assessment of current and future needs to create an individualized care plan. CJFS Care Managers provide ongoing coordination, implementation, and monitoring of the plan.
Services may include:
- Coordination of healthcare
- Coordination of in-home care
- Money management, budgeting, and bill pay
- Change of residence planning and support
- Monitoring of daily living activities
- Family liaison
- Emotional support
- Resource referral
How We Can Help:
- Need someone with you at medical appointments to better understand the doctor’s recommendations?
- Don’t want to call upon family for help or rides all of the time?
- Looking for experienced professionals to listen and help navigate your needs as you or a spouse ages?
- Facing a transition? Feeling sad? Want to talk with someone?
Call 879-3438 today.
Fees vary by service.
Medicare accepted for covered services.
All CJFS Programs are available for senior and disabled adults.