The CJFS Board of Directors has several standing and ad hoc committees that community members are welcome to participate on:
- Program Evaluation: Evaluates CJFS program and makes recommendations for new programs based on community needs.
- Marketing: Plans and implements strategies to increase awareness in the community about CJFS and its services.
- Fund Development: Strategizes fundraising efforts of the agency.
- Hands Up Together: Plans and solicits funds for our annual event fundraiser.
- Friend’s Campaign: Plans and solicits funds for our annual campaign.
- Finance: Ensures that CJFS is operating in a fiscally responsible manner and is maintaining a sound financial foundation. Provides direction for the short term and long term financial planning of CJFS, including budget development, investment strategies and resource development.
- Endowment: Develops and implements a plan for maintaining, sustaining, and growing the CJFS Endowment funds of the Birmingham Jewish Foundation.
- Personnel: Develops, monitors and revises, as necessary, all Personnel policies and procedures.
- Strategic Planning: Ensures CJFS is effectively implementing the strategic plan adopted in 2010.
To join one of these committees or for more information, contact Dan Burnick, Board President.
For information or to volunteer, contact
E- Mail: Debbie Bunch
Phone: (205) 879-3438
Click here for Current Volunteer Opportunities
Congrats to Marjorie Perlman,
our 2012 Volunteer of the Year
This Month's Connection Articles
- Our Stories - Client Video - How CJFS Touches Our Lives
- 2013 Hands Up Together -Thank you Collat Family and our Sponsors
- Debbie Bunch Shares her Story
Web Page Updates